Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some Sims 3 News

Well, today, I took the time to send e-mails to Consumer Warning Network and Game Informer(I found both links from VidKid's blog. There are other links there, too) about EA’s acts.

Also, I read that The Sims 3 has sold 6 million since June 2009. That’s a lot. Apparently, TS3 is EA’s best social stimulation. Maybe that will change things?

I finally read something about Ambitions which actually tells us information, other than just the fluff information “You could control Sims at work. There’s a new mode for the interior decorator!” that I’ve been reading everywhere since March. But I’ll probably wait till July or whenever to get Ambitions, so I could read more reviews.

And lastly, I kinda learned how to install .rar files! “Kinda” as in they won’t show up in my game. :\ Oh well, I’ll learn eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment