Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now Ruining Video Games and Music Videos!

Last week, instead of fixing patches or monitoring the forum, the workers at EA thought it would be more valuable to make a dishonest music video in time for Ambitions. And they somehow managed to get Lady Antebellum to sing for them, too! The video, was odd, and most of the stuff probably won’t even end up in Ambitions. Specifically, the time travel part. It’s probably going to be a VR Goggles like thing.

framed1

                Even Sims know rabbit holes are bad!

framed2  Someone explain to me why people would install time travel machines that work with other peoples’, and be fine with strangers just walking out? For once, the expression, eyes glued to the computer, makes sense.

framed3

Don’t worry, once I download you, you won’t have to go through crazy adventures! Time travelling will be boring. And less painful.

To see if other Simlish Music Videos are like this, I just decided to watch some more:

From Lily Allen’s Smile:

framed4

“What, EA? It’s not my computer, it’s your ****** game! No, I didn’t  install any custom content- No, there’s nothing illegal on my computer, Yes, I have the latest patch- Fine, I’ll hold…”

framed5

Why can’t there be community lots like this anymore, you know, like something people would want to go to in real life? And is it weird if I recognize the redhead’s hair as a Sims 3 Conversion?

No comments:

Post a Comment