Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ambitions is Out!

Today Ambitions is out in both North America and Europe. I was gonna make a blog post yesterday but I was tired. :x

Apparently there’s going to be a patch, but I’m not going to get it. We have no idea if the patch works, and seeing EA’s past experience with patches, it’s better not to get it so quickly (Better to be safe than sorry, right?). With the forums down, too, it’s going to be harder to find out if the patch works or makes things worse. Heck, the forum might not even be in need of maintenance, but in need of cleaning it from “Don’t get the patch/Ambitions is buggy” threads.

And as for Ambitions, I’m probably getting it in July.

2 comments:

  1. It works for me. Though all the patched work for me and I have little to no problems with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there's a pleasant surprise. :D
    The last patch I got was the HELS one. It seemed to work fine, but the whole "Disable all Custom Content before installing" is alarming for me.

    ReplyDelete