Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Sims 3: Late Night Confirmed!

Gasp! An expansion pack is announced- and this time, it appears EA picked one that everyone wants (Well, you know, everyone except the Pets and Weather fans)! 

The Sims 3: Late Night appears to be answering our parent-Sims’ requests who want a little fun. But more importantly, it seems to be answering the requests of the Simmers who wanted night clubs, more instruments, vampires, and hot tubs. Yup, EA did include all of those, well, at least according to the trailer:

Yay, new instruments (At :10, and :35)! The music career gets kind of really dull if the only instrument is a guitar. Besides, how could the symphonic career use guitars? Cellos and keyboards will make it better. And drums? Looks like the music career is getting a new revamp. Well, that seemed obvious, seeing as the preview’s description says Sims could be in a music band. This makes me curious for how the skills will be set up. As long as they aren’t hidden skills, I’m okay.

I hope the band will be self-employment or like a profession.

Nightclubs seem awesome, too. Finally I could have dates at other places for my Sims (the Watering Hole Juice Bar gets boring after 5 months of playing). And now we could finally find Sims outside their houses after 10:30!

Is it too soon to say that EA is getting my respect? With two good expansion pack ideas, plenty of guy hairs in Ambitions, and actually listening to their customers (hot tubs, instruments, and vampires), it seems like EA is improving. Now if only we could get better Sim Gurus.

And also, have you gotten your 500 Simpoints yet?

2 comments:

  1. hey, HEY! im a pet and weather fan but i cant wait for this. y'know theres more info- just go to simswiki and the sims 3 late night tab :) kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oops, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I meant the ones who only wants those expansion packs, like the "Extremer" fans. I guess I should have make it clearer. And I'm a weather fan, too, but I could wait for Pets.
    And thanks for mentioning that. I'm going to be checking that page like everyday now, lol.
    And yay for NPC hosted parties! :D

    ReplyDelete