Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What? Seriously, Nick?

Yesterday, I read that The Fairly Oddparents was going to have a live-action movie adaptation, and Drake Bell was going to star in it.

I never really liked The Fairly Oddparents when it was on (And according to Wikipedia… it still is on. Cash cow much?) and I liked other cartoons more. And I wasn’t really a fan of Drake and Josh (More because of Megan, but whatever), either. So reading about this movie had me annoyed. I’m just hoping the movie will be so bad it’s horrible that it will kill Fairly Odd Parents for good.

To Drake Bell: Seriously, what were you thinking? Your career isn’t really successful right now, and going back to Nickelodeon won’t help you out.

And apparently the helium-voiced Fred is also getting a Nickelodeon movie?

Yeah, Nickelodeon’s future projects are looking bad. Tell me when Jane Lynch will guest star on iCarly, and then I’ll be watching Nick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment