Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Still Here

I know I haven’t really posted at all lately. I don’t have any excuses. Having finals to study for and fighting off a cold don’t make me want to blog that much. :\ And whenever I get ideas for posts, I’m offline, but by the time I come back online, I forget those ideas. School ends next week, though.

In other news, though, the new stuff pack is actually the first TS3 stuff pack that looks interesting. The HELS stuff looked crappy, I don’t use cars enough for the Fast Lane items, and I heard Outdoor Life stuff had next to nothing. Stuff for the town is actually something that I’d get. I’m not saying that I would buy it; it’s just the first stuff pack which has an good concept.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you did well on your finals! I wanted the fish tank and Sims 2 like computer in HELS so I bought it a long time ago lol :P! I agree, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did pretty well on most of them (Besides my APUSH final).
    And some stuff looked okay from HELS, but not good enough to spend money on. I guess it depends on a person's taste, though.

    ReplyDelete