Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nothing to Blog About

There hasn't been much to really blog about in the past week, which is why I haven't blogged about anything (obviously). I've had too much homework to blog about random stuff, too.

The only interesting thing that happened this week is probably just The View/Bill O'Rielly(sp?) spat. I'm not going to talk about it, though, because I don't really like debating politics on the Internet.

Fran Drescher is getting a talk show, called "The Fran Drescher Tawk Show" or something like that. It's going to start Black Friday, aka the day after Thanksgiving/ materialism at its worst. I'm kind of glad for her. Even if people find her voice annoying, she's a nice person. The talk show will be on for a three week trial run, so good luck to her. It'll be on Fox.

And Jarsie9's been banned from the forums! Looks like her "Bribe the mods" fund finally became empty.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for stealing your line about Jarsie's funds. Warn me next time you have a clever comment. :P


    Black Friday for Fran's premiere sounds pretty good, for her, anyway. But nobody's gonna watch it because of early bird deals. :(

    ReplyDelete