Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Sims 3 Generations is Coming Too Soon

When I first heard that The Sims 3 Generations is going to be the next expansion pack, I was excited. When EA finally confirmed it and told us what there would be, though, I got disappointed. No new skills (Though videotaping and/or the chemistry set could have easily been skills), only one new career, no new towns, and the price will still probably be $39.99. What gives, EA? I know you guys are a screwed up company, but you usually put more content in your games. Late Night had four new skills, a town, two new careers, clubbing, celebrities, and vampires. Ambitions had professions, two skills, a town, and traits. But this expansion pack has enough content for around $29.99.

I probably won’t be rushing to the store to get this game. I’ll probably only buy this game if I read lots of good reviews for it (Or if EA leaves money in the box…).

3 comments:

  1. Wow...talk about over-priced! For such hype that's been built up around this game, it certainly doesn't live up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's such a rip-off. Even for EA standards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeah, it's a rip-off. At least, the other EPS came with a lot of content even if they were buggy, but since it's the "family" EP most people will probably buy it anyways.

    ReplyDelete