Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yes, I’m Still Here

It’s not like anyone was asking, but still.

And I wrote this post Thursday, but Blogger wouldn’t let me publish it, so here it is.

This week hasn’t been the best homework-wise, but oh well, those things aren’t such shocks now.

I didn’t have that much homework today, so I watched some Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and I played Just Dance 2. And I’ve been downloading some custom content.

This week I’ve had lots of allergies, and I didn’t want to take medication because I usually get really drowsy taking it, but I took some yesterday and I feel better again. 

I have ‘actual’ stuff to blog about (I.E. not just how my day went posts) but I’ll do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your allergies, the suck. And I hate that the medicine for it makes you drowsy.... then again, I usually wind up sleeping for half of my free time anyways, lol. And sorry about your homework.

    ReplyDelete