Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let’s Get Physical!

Now that I have your attention thanks to that bad reference, it’s time for me to post about something I haven’t posted about in such a long time: Newsea hairs! After I learned how to install .package files, I stopped criticizing every hair Newsea made because I realized I shouldn’t be talking unless I can make custom content found new sites for hair. And it’s pretty hard to come up with comments for each hairstyle when some look so alike (Lullaby and Jenifer, anyone?).

But this hair’s different. It’s so similar to other hairstyles, it’s worth posting about.

image

This hairstyle’s pretty good, and it’s also free. (The models look a little IMVU-ish, but whatever).

However, there are some hairs which are similar to this one:

image

image

image

Okay, so I guess it’s sort of justified because there’s not much variation you could do with a bob, but still.

And on another, somewhat related note, while I was typing this post, the song Physical was one of the choices on Don’t Forget the Lyrics!

4 comments:

  1. I like how the bangs look less artificial on this one.
    But this hair is what they give to 2/5ths of the people on What Not to Wear who aren't 30. So yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true.
    And it always makes people's noses stand out on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the bangs look better imo too. Lol true about that hair style making peoples' noses stick out too :p

    Mike

    ReplyDelete