Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seriously?

TeenNick has ruined their schedule yet again. And just a month after I praised them for changing up their schedule. This week, TeenNick is going to begin to air The 90’s Are All That, which is a block consisting of old Nickelodeon shows, like Clarissa Explains it All, All That, Ren and Stimpy, Doug (Which I believe Disney owns the copyright to but I’m not sure). The problem is, though, this block will take the slots where Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared aired. Both of these shows had a season each, and I’m sure I’ve already seen most of the episodes, but TeenNick pulled Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared (And I believe Buffy, the Vampire Slayer) off of the air already. And what are they airing in place?

Everybody Hates Chris and Malcolm in the Middle. MITM used to air on nick@nite, but then they pulled it off of the air mysteriously, and then it was on TeenNick for a while too, but they stopped showing it, too. And EHC airs on nick@nite as well.

It’s like nick@nite and TeenNick teamed up to piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment