Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mod Installation Help?

Yesterday, I wanted to add some more careers to the game. So, I went to Mod The Sims, and I saw some careers I wanted (Specifically, the Gamer Career and the Law Career. I noticed that I’d have to get twallan's NRaas Career Mod (Which I’d link to, but I can’t seem to find it at the moment), so I downloaded that as well as the careers I wanted last night. However… I have no idea how to install mods. I couldn’t find any tutorials and it wasn’t included in the Read Me file of the mod, so, does anyone know what to do? I should be posting this in a help forum or something, shouldn’t I?


EDIT: I tried installing a couple of mods with mixed results. I tried a No Sparkles Mod  and a No Intro Mod, which both worked. However, the Career Mod(Which I found the link for) didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment