Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Obligatory Heat Post

For the past few days, there’s been a heat advisory in some parts of New York and New Jersey. Yesterday, it was more than 100 degrees in some parts of the state. And it was pretty hot everywhere else in the country, too. But thanks to pools and air-conditioning, I’m fine. :P It’s times like this where I begin to want a Seasons EP to come out for The Sims 3. Even if open neighborhood and seasons would be a scary combination, it would be nice to dream about.

I got the career mod to work. Since the Generations Patch is nowhere to be found and I can’t update my game, I just got a previous version. Now my Sims can have more job options! The Gamer and Law Careers didn’t work, but I’ll get to that later.

And lastly, RIP Amy Winehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment