Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

This Week in my TV watching

After my enthusiasm for the iCarly special, iSam’s Mom, it seems weird that I didn’t blog about it. I just didn’t have time. I also managed to watch a bunch of other stuff, too, so I decided to clump them all together.

iCarly: iSam’s Mom was good, but not enough Jane Lynch. The episode has a subplot which was about Freddie and his mom, and it managed to be a co-plot, not subplot. Seriously, Dan? You should've make it an hour long, or make the Freddie co-plot another episode. Or you could’ve have Freddie’s mom and Jane Lynch fight. Okay, so the last one would be weird.

Good Luck, Charlie: The show is the only thing on Disney which makes me laugh (Other than Wizards of Waverly Place, though). Too bad Disney reruns the show too much. It has some funny lines, but Disney reruns the show 24/7, and the jokes are the “You’ll only laugh once” types. But Charlie’s cute!

The VMAs: So I’m not sure if I had to italicize that, but oh well. :P Lady Gaga won a lot of stuff. Rihanna had a “surprise” appearance. Not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment