Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Posting Spree, Posting Spree, Nothing Could Stop me…

I’ve had too much homework during this week, so all the blog post ideas I’ve had have been delayed till today.

Sims 3 loaded in 19 minutes (Sunday) and 18 minutes(Yesterday) this week. I seriously was surprised. No joke.

And Nickelodeon is doing their annual Worldwide Day of Play, which would be good, but well, I’ve talked about this before. This year, once they go back on the air, they have Spongebob on for their daily amount of I dunno, 6 hours?

Dear Nickelodeon,

IF YOU WANT KIDS TO BE ACTIVE, YOU’LL HAVE TO DO MORE THAN GO OFF THE AIR FOR THREE HOURS. ESPECIALLY IF FREAKING SPONGEBOB IS WHAT YOU’LL RETURN WITH! IF YOU’RE TRYING TO GET KIDS TO BE ACTIVE, SHOW A LESS POPULAR CARTOON!

</rant>

But then they have episodes of True Jackson VP, Victorious, Big Time Rush, and a special of iCarly. Yeah, sure, it’s night, so kids can’t exactly play basketball in their driveway, so I guess it’ okay. The only thing I have against it is that this block is being hosted by Keke Palmer and the others from True Jackson. True Jackson is neglected on Nickelodeon, since it’s not a Schneider produced program. So one of the only promotions for this show is when Nickelodeon is telling kids to not watch their channel? Doesn’t that sound like they’re giving ruining the show on purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment