Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disney Alumni going to College?

No, it’s not Miley Cyrus.

Tonight, on TBS, a new show will premiere called Glory Daze. This is a show set in the past, I’m guessing like How I Met Your Mother, The Wonder Years, or Everybody Hates Chris is. It’s about people going to college, and there’s… two (sorta) Disney ‘graduates’: Kelly Blatz (of Aaron Stone and Sonny with a Chance psuedo-fame) and Drew Seeley (The guy whose sung lots of songs for the Mouse House, but never gets credited).

I’m not planning on watching it, but I found it interesting how Disney more or less threw Kelly to the curb after cancelling Aaron Stone. Knowing the Mouse House, I’d expect him to be tossed from series to series, making random guest appearances. But yeah, looks like he’s going to the real world. I’m also shocked that Drew Seeley finally left Disney after recording lots of music for them. But he’s 28, he kinda has to begin finding non-Disney related jobs.

And another iCarly special concerning Creddie versus Seddie will air Friday, I think. I’m excited, but Jack Black will guest star, and he’s probably going to hog the whole hour. And Disney’s premiering The Hannah Montana Movie that night to. Ratings scheme, much?

And in other news, I haven’t seen a True Jackson VP special new episode  rerun commercial anything in the past few months. Yikes. But apparently there are some episodes that have yet to be aired, so the show’s still safe.

And Good Luck Charlie confronted the issue of cheating somewhat seriously in Sunday’s episode. Apparently Teddy’s boyfriend was cheating on her with some other girl, and he told said girl Teddy was his cousin. The episode had a reference to Charlie bit my finger, and it had a cute but sad ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment