Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Long Weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you! I hope you all have a good weekend.

I’m happy Jennifer Grey won DWTS, because now Bristol Palin’s irrelevant. They could all just stay on Sarah Palin’s Alaska and nobody will mind.

And the other day in my game, I noticed this (Censored because of spoilers in the legacy):

ccbabcockinmygame

Babcock? Does that sound familiar?

To those of you lost on the reference, CC from The Nanny also had Babcock as a last name.

And Fran Drescher’s tawk show begins Friday. Luckily, I have no school, so I could watch it. I’m a bit worried the ratings will be lower because of Black Friday stuff, but whatever. And Charles Shaughnessy allegedly was filming with Fran for the tawk show! Maybe there’s a reunion coming up?

And Renee Taylor guest starred on Shake it Up! as a cranky senior citizen in a retirement center. Sadly, no references to The Nanny.

And in other news, I watched a somewhat famous episode of Roseanne the other night. It was the home ec field trip episode, which made me laugh a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment