Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Madness

I’ve never really been a fan of March. There aren’t any week long vacations, the weather’s still not that great, I get too much homework, and a bunch of other reasons. However, this March is definitely going worse than other Marches.

This March, I have gotten too much homework so far. Japan had an earthquake/ tsunami. And The Sims 3 Community might as well be falling apart.

I get that all three are inevitable. School means homework, natural disasters happen, and fandoms die, too. But I hate how the last one happened. One too many trolls, crappy ‘moderators’, and glitches finally ruined the fun for everyone else.

Nothing else to say about this. I just wanted to say this.

2 comments:

  1. Me neither :/. Homework always does seem to increase in March too. Sorry about your homework, hope it gets better. Which reminds me that I have to get started on mine.

    Yeah it's tragic what happened in Japan. Hopefully relief will come for them relatively fast.

    Agreed with the last part. Maybe it's for the best that the current community is dying right now. Maybe when it starts living again (In a few months) it'll be a happier, less drama filled place with wonderful new moderators that actually do their job. One could hope :p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay.
    And I have to get started on my homework now.

    Hopefully things could get better this week.

    ReplyDelete