Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Sims 3 Bucket List

Recently, I’ve been thinking of stuff I’d like to do before my interest in TS3 dies down, or the fandom disappears, or whatever. I’ve been looking around at lots of stuff in the community and I get inspired to do lots of stuff, but real life takes over a lot, so I can’t do everything, obviously :P (And I still only have schoolwork to complain about! </whiny teenager>). I know most stuff are just ‘temporary’ wants, like nothing serious, but I still feel like writing this down somewhere.
In no particular order, here’s the list:
  • Learn how to install .packages, mods, and the like. (Yup, I still don’t know how to. Don’t judge?)
  • Write a story.
  • Make normal looking houses (As in, houses which look like they could exist in real life).
  • Make community lots that look like a place I’d outgoing extroverts who aren’t computer addicts would go to.
  • Be able to create accurate celebrity Sims.
  • Make a self Sim.
So that list turned out to be shorter than I thought.
I should really go to sleep now. Good night everyone. This post was really random, wasn’t it?

4 comments:

  1. Good ideas :)!

    You already did the first one right? And then you kind of did the second one with the Timbersons. It's just a legacy, but they're the same concept thing lol. Good luck with houses :p!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of. I know how to install .simpacks (like the ones with the plumbob icon), but I don't know how to install .packages (Like what's on Mod the Sims).
    And I guess you're right about the legacy thing. So I should probably change that to "Be more active/committed to writing a story" lol :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for a lot of the stuff on modthesims you need 7zip cause they're .rar. Once you have that, it's pretty easy. As for the packages thing... I think there's a tutorial that's sort of straight forward, I would try to explain, but it's kind of hard to explain.

    EDIT: Here's the link:
    http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
    is that what you mean?

    Yeah lol they're pretty much the same thing. Lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, okay, thanks for the link. Yeah, that's the kind of CC I was talking about, thanks. :)

    And it worked! Now I can get more hairs and clothes!

    ReplyDelete