Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Tired

I haven’t been sleeping that well since DST. Aside from DST going against my already mixed up sleeping schedule, I’ve had lots of homework these past two weeks which has lead to tiredness and after school naps. The only times I’ve been able to sleep well is weekends.   –_- Oh well, spring break is coming.
I have lots of homework to do and some plans, so I have no idea why I’m still online.
And in other news, Gwen Stefani has donated $1 million for relief efforts in Japan. And the Sprouse Bros are starring in their first DCOM. That seems odd for Disney. Usually they recycle actors whenever they can. And Annelise Von Der Pol is going to guest star on Shake it Up! . And Fran Drescher will have a TV Land sitcom! Open-mouthed smile

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about that! DST sucks! So does homework lol I've had a lot too. Sorry that you had so much. I don't get why teachers give so much homework before break.

    Lol :) . That's good of her to do that, and yay for Fran Drescher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think teachers think that they could somehow magically fit everything before a break, even though it never works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it just lowers kids' grades. It's so dumb.

    ReplyDelete