Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Model Behavior

Now that I could actually download .package files, I look at custom content on MS3B other than Newsea’s hairs. Today, I saw a nice teen dress from Mod the Sims.

Too bad the comments weren’t nice.

teen2teen

While the models aren’t the best looking, I’ve still seen worse. Like most, if not all, of Twinbrooks citizens. Seriously, Cho Sonwhun and Sofia Carlton are the only Sims that I remember that look like Sims who I’d let enter a legacy. And the one in the middle isn’t that ugly. Then again, it doesn’t help that the Sim on the left has eyebrows that don’t match her hair, and the Sim on the right looks drugged.

4 comments:

  1. My guess is most of the people who comment are obese and live in their Mom's basements with pit stains and they don't have any career. Who are they to judge Sims? Sure, they look homely, but actual eyebrows and non CC hair (As far as I can tell) isn't a reason to hate the person who made it. Besides, they look better than Newsea's freaky models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is alright, but wow. What's with all of them judging the models? Trolls. It's not like they should even judge the dress based on what the models look like. Or judge the models (Even if they are just Sims) at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ NO: LOL. That's probably true.
    @ Ilovethesims: Seriously. It's people like that who give My Sims 3 Blog a bad rep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah exactly. And they're probably doing that stuff unintentionally. I mean there are some trolls on there who just post offensive crap to get a rise out of the creators, and then there are people like the ones in your post. It's stupid.

    ReplyDelete