Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm not the Sprouse, Olsen, or Mowry Twins, so STOP treating me that way!

So, when I began to go to my new school back in the fall of 2007, I remember everyone asked my brother and I questions like:
  • What's it like being a twin?
  • Who's older...?
  • ....And by how much?
These questions aren't so bad, but it gets reeeally repetitive answering these questions 1,000 times. Fast forward to this week, when we started high school. Upperclassmen, teachers, other freshmen, and almost anyone who saw us began to asking these questions. It then got worse with things like:
  • Have you ever switched places?
Seriously, if I ever met the Sprouses, Mowries, or the Olsens, I would yell at them "I hate you guys and your stupid shows because they make it look like EVERY twin is like you guys!". Because of them, this is the first thing people ask us.
  • What if you got switched at birth?
Nothing would happen. I'd just call SE SS and he'd call me SE. (With our real names, though :P)
  • Is there a third of you?
No. Just no. This question is wrong on so many levels. .-.

Eventually, they began to become weirder and weirder, until they're not asking questions at all. They're just stating ideas like:
  • You guys should so totally switch places! That would be soo awesome and funny!
Uh, yeah, we can't do that because 1, if the teachers would find out, we'd be in so much trouble it's not even funny. 2, we have almost everything together this year, class wise, so it would be pointless.
  • You two should just wear the same exact clothing, and have two of every shirt, jacket, etc..
No. That's so idiotic, I can't even begin saying why I hate that idea.

Seriously, if people want to see twin adventures like this so much, just watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody's first season, any episode of Sister, Sister, and any episode of any Mary-Kate and Ashley show, and you'll be set. If that's not enough for them, they should read The Prince and the Pauper or something. >>

No comments:

Post a Comment