Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

First Week of School

So our first week of school was this week, and it wasn't that bad, or that good.
The Good:
  • Classes with my brother. A lot! :D
  • In all of my classes, it's people in the same academic level as me, so it's not going to be like my English class has, um, dumber people. So in other words, we'll make progress a lot faster in the classes! :D
  • Teachers seem nice. I don't have any sadists, so that's good.
The Bad:
  • School started at the second. Of September. As in before Labor Day. And we live in Northern New Jersey, where most, if not all, schools start after Labor Day. :\
  • My Graphic Communications class isn't what it said in the description. They said we would use Macs and Photoshop, but the class has neither. It's more like woods and art combined. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the class is completely horrible, I'm just saying if I knew what it actually was, I probably wouldn't take it.
  • My bus isn't that good. I have to leave my house and go to my bus stop at 7:15 in the morning. Kinda early, but whatever. What's worse is that at the end of the day, I have to go from one side of the school, to the other, and most seats in the bus are taken. :\
But yeah, other than that, the school's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment