Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Thoughts on the VMAs

Last night I watched the VMAs for the first time, and here were some stuff I thought:
  • Congratulations Taylor! I'm so happy for you. You were calm about the whole situation, and even performed after.
  • Kanye, how immature. Seriously, no offense to Beyonce, but Single Ladies was more of an exercise video if anything. You Belong With Me was relatable. Besides, you didn't have to interrupt her. Kelly Clarkson was also nominated for that award, but she didn't win, but she was a good sport about it.
  • Lady Gaga's performance was... interesting. It was gory yet cool. Even though it was scary, I liked it. Kinda.
  • When will MTV stop sucking up to Britney Spears? Yeah, she's a good artist and all, but really, it's getting quite old.
Well, that's all that I could think of at the moment, but overall, it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment