Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Farmville Update

So last time when I posted about Farmville, it was just complaints. But since July, Farmville kind of… improved to me. In the past few months, they’ve had some more sets, and there have been more decorations and buildings that cost coins, not money.

There also is a new Farmer’s Market thing which lets Farmers use their crops to make goods- (No, not those kinds of goods.) wine, baked goods, and perfume. The only complaint I have is that I chose the bakery option out of process of elimination (I thought it would be awkward to be making alcohol stuff as a teen and I thought it would be weird to be making perfume as a guy), and the crops you need for the bakery aren’t what I plant (They mostly are in the hour ranges, while I prefer the “day” ones). Yeah, sure, you could still find the crops on the market as long as your friends have them, but Farmville isn’t as popular as it used to be, so that’s still hard.

They recently updated the storage system. Before, you’d have to buy some big sheds or barns to hide some items, and these sheds weren’t really decorative, and you’d have a hard time hiding seasonal items like Jack-o’-lanterns or Christmas trees. Now it’s easier to store stuff with the cellar.

They also have a pigpen buildable, which is relatively easy compared to the past stuff. You only need 24 things, as opposed to the past 50 items.

Overall, these changes are for the better, and I’m beginning to like Farmville again.

No comments:

Post a Comment