Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random Updates

1) I got rid of more custom content but my game didn’t go really faster. To be fair, I’m in Legacy mode for the Timbersons and the family’s… big. I’m in Generation H/8 now, so only two generations left. Once I finish, I’m prolly going to play a non-legacy game. Hopefully that will go faster.

2) Last time I play The Sims 3 was Sunday. I’ve been doing AP summer reading.

3) I’ve been watching way more TV than playing so there will probably be more TV show posts.

4) Is the tag for “Video Games” redundant? I mostly use it for The Sims 3, with some exceptions for Zoo Tycoon 2 and Farmville.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Good job. I knew that intervention would help. Lol, jk. :P
    2)I still need to finish my AP summer reading. D:
    3) :o
    4)If you talk about more than just the Sims, IMO, it's not.

    ReplyDelete