Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Minor Complaint

Not being able to play The Sims 3 has really made me remember the days when I didn’t have Sims 3 yet, and how I used to just read lots of Sims 2 legacies. One of the key things that I remember about the legacies were all the stuff the kids used to be able to do, like play soccer, board games, and play in the snow. It feels like in The Sims 3, though, kids have less things to do. They have playground stuff, and the bake sale that comes with Ambitions. They can play in the sprinklers, swim, and play tag. They could even do ‘adult’ (For lack of a better phrase) activities, like write books, paint, and fish. But it still feels like they could do next to nothing.

Judging by all the different sliders, I know most of the demographic probably doesn’t give a crap about kids, so it would be stupid for EA to make more kids things in EPs and/or patches. They have even more glitches and bugs to fix, so it would be stupid for them to make this stuff. But hey, this is just wishful thinking.

It doesn’t really help that most of the CC community (Or at least the MS3B people) treats Sim-kids the same way adults in Toddlers and Tiaras treat their kids- like little porcelain dolls. It’s like the Suri Cruise fashion collection! Every toddler and child has no expression on their face- no laughter, no smile. Have these people even been near real kids?

Sure, I don’t really know what I’d want kids to do, to be honest. I’d just wish they’d have some new stuff in EPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment