Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Early Dismissals, and Delays, and Snow Days, oh my!

Yesterday, we 'had' an early dismissal. Well, it was already an early dismissal for the high schoolers because of midterms, so it really was for the rest of the district. Then, we got a call saying there was going to be a delay, which turned into a snow day. The problem? We're still taking midterms. So instead of finishing them today, we'll be finishing them tomorrow. And they were really supposed to end Tuesday. I really want them to just end already. Yeah, sure, I only have two midterms left, but it's all just so annoying.

And in non-school related news, Late Night still is $39.99. Really? It's been out for like what, three months? Wouldn't it be less? Yes, it's EA, and I have no business knowledge whatsoever (I should probably take some business classes, now that I think of it), but still, with Outdoor Living Stuff in stores, I'd think Late Night would get a little less expensive. Oh well, I could still wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment