Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Newsea’ll be there for you…

…With a somewhat decent free hairstyle that slightly resembles The Rachel.

It’s an actual normal hair, and it’s nice.  I like the child’s hair color. The other two? Not at all. I don’t get why Newsea keeps on using that ugly platinum blonde hair. Especially with those roots. And then the other one is better, but it j looks painfully orange. It’s not just bright spray tan orange (Like what Hayley Williams’s hair looks like), or somewhat realistic. It’s just in between, in a bad way, and again, the roots are too dark. But then again, that’s just my opinion.

Sadly, I can’t download it, because my Simming laptop’s AC Adapter (A part of the charger) broke.

4 comments:

  1. I like it, but that blonde hair is sort of ugly. The orange hair sort of looks weird, but I like the child's. Hope you can get the charger thing worked out :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the blond's an ugly color. I don't know why Newsea keeps using it for all of their models.
    And I found the part online, so now I just have to order it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good that you found it :)! Maybe they think it looks pretty or something, but it just looks fake to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously. Even some default hair colors look better than that.

    ReplyDelete