Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why I hate ordering Online

Disclaimer: This rant will sound very selfish, especially considering what’s currently going on in Libya. If you don’t want to read on for whatever reason, THEN DON’T.
The laptop I use to play The Sims 3 on broke on the 12th. Specifically, the AC Adapter broke. I found the part online from one website, however, my dad found a better deal on another website so we ordered that last Friday. I didn’t look up reviews for that website, because I didn’t have time. Last Saturday, I ordered Late Night from Amazon. Late Night came yesterday, and the AC adapter still has to arrive. Today, I decided to search the site, laptopz.com, for reviews, and was baffled with the results:
laptopz1laptopz2laptopz3
So don’t buy from Laptopz.com!
And the Better Business Bureau gave their company an F.
For once I wasn’t able to play the Sims 3… and EA had nothing to do with it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sucks. Hope yours works out fine though. Sometimes people just go on those websites, and make up stuff but if that company got an F then maybe it's true, but hopefully not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hope it isn't. I've gone on plenty of websites, and they're all the general "Workers don't speak English, never got my charger, crappy warranty," types of complaints.
    And I just found out that the company's in New York City. Yet it takes "2 to 5" business days to deliver to NEW JERSEY. .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh. That's not good. I hope everything goes a bit smoother for you in this situation. =\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's really bad. It's always stupid when companies do stuff like that. But at least you have it now, so that's good :)

    ReplyDelete