Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I should really do my Homework….

…but first, a Newsea post!

image

The name, the length, the pigtails on adults. What was right about this hair?

newseacandy

Apparently, nothing.

And how much hair is on the toddlers?

 image

Yep, that’s a lot.

Personally, I think it’s okay for toddlers and kids, but even for kids, its too much. Unless someone’s using this hair for a modeling competition, and the theme is ‘creepy possessed doll’, then I don’t see why someone would get this hair for adults. And it looks a bit too much like a previous Newsea hair, but straighter:

image

6 comments:

  1. And the bangs are totally in the other direction, duh. :P
    I can't even make Sims that look like that in CAS! How much CC and sliders does NewSea have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming Newsea stays faithful to TSR, none.
    But now that you mention it, I don't know.

    Somewhat unrelated, but has Newsea ever thought of making ethnic Sim hairs? At least (s)he could use it as an excuse to use colored models, and the public would go crazy for ethnic hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Totally agree with you. I'm sure some people'll love it though. And I love the label of this post lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and good luck with your homework hope it isn't too bad lol :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, thanks.
    And seeing as this is a late response, I finished it last night. It took a while, but I had less homework today.

    ReplyDelete