Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

Tomorrow (or today, seeing as it’s past 12), I have no school, because of snow. Yeah, sure, all these early dismissals and snow days and religious observations aren’t the smartest thing before midterms, but hey, snow days might go extinct because of global warming (Okay, that sounds highly inaccurate and illogical). I don’t know what I’ll do tomorrow, but it’ll probably depend on how much snow there is. Hopefully playing some Sims?

And in a two-decades-too-late recap, I just watched some episodes of Roseanne (Sometimes it’s the only thing to watch after 10 PM Don't tell anyone smile). It was the ‘End of the bike shop/ Becky’s elopement’ arc. I sided with Becky on that one. I mean, Dan/Roseanne using her college fund to make a business for a hobby, and neither of them had any skills/ experience with running a store? Bad choice. Yelling at poor Becky (Who I think was a good student) because she felt ripped off? Worse.  I mean, yeah, the elopement thing was a bad way to deal with it, but still, it was a little absurd for them to be mad at her when it was kind of their fault.

Anyway, I’m going to bed now.

3 comments: