Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Late Night Dilemma

Last week, I saw a Sims 3: Late Night game for $29.99 on the Target website, and a couple of other stores. However, I don’t like ordering stuff online, and I didn’t feel like going to a store to buy it at the moment, so I just thought  “Hey, why not get it next week? I mean, after Christmas specials will make it more or less the same price, right?”

Turns out I was wrong.

Now, most places, it’s $39.99.

I don’t want to buy it now, because the price might drop in a couple of weeks. Also, it’s an EA game we’re talking about. I’m not going to be so willing to give them money. On the other hand, this week might be the only time I could ‘really’ play (as in, for more than just half an hour or so), because midterms are coming up. Plus, I got some money for Christmas, so I could use that.

To those of you who have Late Night, when do you think I should get it? Now, or in a couple of weeks? Would you say it’s worth $40, or should I wait until it gets less expensive?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's worth it. It adds a lot of features to the game (Vamps, fun items, celebrities, clubs new interactions). It adds a couple of glitches too though (Too many vamps and celebrities at first, and a couple of others)

    . If mid-terms are coming up for you, then I would wait cause you're probably going to be busy with that and the price might drop in a few weeks or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those features seem nice. I'm probably excited the most for the club features and items. And is the glitch serious?

    Yeah, I'm probably going to wait. I won't be able to play it much, and my birthday's coming up so I might as well get it then, especially if the price could drop.

    ReplyDelete