Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

EA can BS... shocker!

Yesterday, EA answered some questions about the upcoming expansion pack, Generations. Specifically, 75. What did we learn? Not much. They barely gave any straightforward answers about anything, and they were redundant. A lot. It must've suck to be the employee who got stuck with the job of breaking everyone's hopes and dreams. 
Really? They just said the same thing for three questions? What the hell? They 

..... I didn't have The Sims 2 for the PC, so I don't know what I'm missing, but how nice were baby baths, that this question needed to be asked? Personally, I could go without it, and without this answer. It made me want to strangle a Sim Guru.

Notice how little the response has to do with the actual question. I wanted to read a response for the first question, not hear about pranks. I didn't read the question after the I.E. at first, and I thought "What are they going on for pranks? The question had to do with social stan- oh, wait, nevermind." I thought they just saw the word pranks and began to go on and on and hope nobody would notice.

This question kind of disappointed me. I thought there might be some new recipe- "Grandma's Apple Pie" or something like that. Not only did they shoot down my hopes of those stuff, they had to tell us this information as a consolation prize. 

Well, on the plus side, I lost some interest in Generations.  Yeah, sure, I might eventually buy it, but with these 75 questions, I suddenly stopped being so excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. I didn't see that multiple answer one though! That's just lazy; they could have at least gave some variety to the answers. Like you said, they probably just hoped no one would notice that their question wasn't actually answered. As for the baby baths, they were pretty pointless (For babies) and tedious (For toddlers) in Sims 2, so I won't be missing them but that answer she gave is beyond stupid. She couldn't have just said "no" or something *eyeroll*?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seriously. If they can't answer stuff differently, then how can they code games or run websites properly? Oh, wait, they don't.

    ReplyDelete