Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nostalgic Mood

I never really liked the Wii’s game selection as much as the Gamecube’s. There were too many kid friendly games. I’m okay with kid friendly games, as long as they actually sound good. But most don’t. So I’ve only bought a couple of games, and I’ve mostly missed the Gamecube. I knew that you could play Gamecube games on the Wii, but that wasn’t really working for me, even if I did have the memory card and everything ready.

But this Sunday, I tried again, and it worked! Although the memory card stuff got wiped, I could play them again! This means I could go back to Mario Party 7 and Pokemon Coliseum again. :D

So three/four years isn’t nothing to be nostalgic about, but hey. This post was short.

3 comments:

  1. Meh I like most of the ones Nintendo Make as long as they're not Mario *Insert Sport Here* games (Minus Mario Kart :p)! That's cool that you got those games though!

    I heard they're making the Wii 2 (I forgot the official name) and that's supposed to have regular controllers and motion controllers, so maybe third party companies will actually produce good games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, same. Though I do like the Mario baseball game.

    I heard about it, too. I'm a bit annoyed at how they couldn't include regular controllers for the first one, but oh well. Hopefully that one will have a better game selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, the baseball game was good too. I lost that one though.

    Yeah it looks sorta fun. I'll probably wind up getting it just because, but I really hope that they'll have a more diverse game selection.

    ReplyDelete