Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Isn’t it Ironic?

It feels like whenever I blog about something, the next day or week, there’s an update to that ‘story’. I was complaining about how kids have nothing to do, and then Generations was announced. When I said I got a new e-mail, I forgot the password the next week. (One of my laptops got a virus, so I worried and changed my passwords for everything… and I forgot what I changed it to. I never mentioned that, did I?)
Anyway, a few weeks ago, I wanted to learn how to install .package files. And this weekend, I did. Sort of. I still haven’t tried mods and stuff, but I’m able to get hairs and clothes. Which is nice, since most of non-female young adult custom content is in .package format. Prepare for more Hairrifying posts.
And I finished my homework for the break, too. :D

2 comments:

  1. Lol kind of. That's good that you got all of your homework finished :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. There wasn't that much since the marking period ended. :)

    ReplyDelete