Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

JONAS- My Guilty Pleasure

Before I begin this post, let me tell you how much I dislike the Jonas Brothers. I used to like them, back at 2007, when they were still not that famous. However, after their acting debut, I soon changed my mind- the Jonas Brothers were annoying. I hated them, and any fan of them was practically my enemy. Camp Rock didn't make things any better.

Fast forward to a few months ago; I watched not one, but two episodes of JONAS, because I was forced by my cousin to watch them. She said it was funny, and I decided to watch, just to prove her wrong.

I hated it.
Even worse, I despised it with a burning passion hotter than the sun.
The show was just, too ugh. Everything was wrong about it. Everything. From the cast, to the jokes, to the writing, it was just horrible. I felt like every time I watched it, I became stupider.

However, a few days ago, I watched a few more episodes, unwillingly at first.(To those of you who watch JONAS, I watched Frantic Romantic and Detention) Then, I kind of, well, tolerated it. I don't know why, but something about the show seemed, well, interesting. I'm not sure what that 'Mystery Substance' is, but I'm guessing it's Macy, Nicole Anderson's character.

Do I like this show? Not really. Will I continue watching it? Maybe. Personally, I like it more than Suite Life on Deck at the moment, but at this moment, I'd like Blues Clues more than Suite Life on deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment