Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Suite Life on Deck: Sinking?

It's almost been a year since Disney has tried to keep The Suite Life of Zack and Cody alive by making a horrid spinoff of it, The Suite Life on Deck. It follows Zack, Cody, London, and Mr. Moseby as they live on the cruise S.S. Tipton. I've seen plenty of episodes of it, unfortunately, and I hate it. It's wrong on so many levels.

  1. Zack and London became too dumb. I remember back at Season 1 on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody when Zack just didn't like books. That's fine, but now he became really, really dumb. For Exhibit A, he's friends with Woody. That's enough to prove my point. Also, I remember back at Season 1 of Zack and Cody, where London was somewhat street smart, and spoiled. Now, however, it seems like she only remembers the people around her, and how many karats are in gold.
  2. Zack and Cody barely interact with each other. I remember back at Season 1 of Zack and Cody one of the things that I liked about the series were that Zack and Cody often pretended to be each other. Being a twin, I found it kinda cool. Okay, so they didn't pretend to be each other every episode, but at least they interacted with each other(Sister, Sister, however, is another story- they always pretend to be each other!). Now, it's like Zack has one plot, and Cody has another. Do they remember they're twins? Yeah, I know they can't pretend to be each other if they don't look exactly the same, but they barely have any of the good old twin antics.
  3. Woody. Honestly, he's so, ugh. It's like they got Zack's underachiever-ness, and all of Nickelodeon's old potty humor, and put it in a blender, and that made Woody. Seriously, it's like all of his lines are based off of something between his toes, or gas, or other things like that.
I guess I'm also upset that Ashley Tisdale isn't on, anymore. Without Ashley, it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment