Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Top 5 Songs of the Moment

So everyone has their favorite songs, and these are mine for now. They change a lot though, so that's why it's called Top 5 Songs of the Moment. Anyway, here they are:
5: Silly Boy- Eva Simons: This song's catchy, and for her Eva's first single, this is actually good. There were rumors this song was by Rihanna and Lady Gaga. I believed it, mainly because the lyrics somewhat describe what could've happen between Rihanna and Chris Brown.
4: Magic's in the Makeup- No Doubt: As a No Doubt fan, I'd say this song is one of their best. The lyrics don't specifically apply to makeup alone, which makes it somewhat connect to me. I wish the song was released as a Return of Saturn single, but still, it's a good song.
3: Already Gone- Kelly Clarkson: This is a great song made by Kelly, and it's one of the better 'slow' songs she's sang. Even though the track is the same as Beyonce's Halo, I like this song more than Beyonce's.
2: You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift: For starters, the video's really great. Well, I just have a thing for those kind of stories. The lyrics are also nice, and Taylor's voice is nice, too.
1: Smile- Lily Allen: The song's beat is catchy, and the chorus is kinda true for me. :x The video's not exactly the best, but it still gets the basic 'feel' of the song down- bad things happen to you, and it makes me feel good. I like the Sims 2 video for it more, located here.(Note, it's in Simlish)

Yeah, if you didn't notice already, these songs aren't necessarily the newest or anything. They're just songs I discovered recently, and liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment