Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Suite Life- I take it back

So I admit I was harsh to Suite Life on Deck when I blogged about the show a few days ago, but after watching another episode of Suite Life on Deck, my thoughts changed(The Episode was Ala-ka-scram!, in Season 2). If it weren't for the set and new characters, I would actually think it could pass as an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
I personally like how they sort of went back to the format of Suite Life of Zack and Cody- London has her own plot, Cody has his own plot, and Zack has his own plot. The nice thing about this is I could just skip the Zack part, seeing that he's my least favorite character. Also, London got her I.Q. back, after it got lost in Boston! She went back to spoiled heiress.
Currently, I'm watching In the Line of Duty, and personally, the London and Bailey side plot was one of the best parts of this series, maybe even good enough for the top 10 moments of Suite Life!

Also, on a random note, the new opening credits look waay better. And congrats to Disney for having some continuity(Cody and Bailey going out).

No comments:

Post a Comment