Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Total Drama Action- My Thoughts So Far

So I watched Total Drama Action today on a marathon, and I have to say, it's not as good as it's prequel, for a number of reasons:
  1. Justin became annoying. I liked him better mute. Now he's just trying to take Heather's place as the Queen Bee. Also, it's kinda obvious that the show producers didn't know what to do with his character. Everything he does is based off of the fact that "He looks good".
  2. Heather isn't really 'The Queen Bee' anymore; did the hair situation make her realize her mistakes?
  3. Bridget and Geoff. Get off of each other. Now.
  4. Izz-er, I mean, Escope. Seriously, she's just like a female version of Owen now. :\ On a side note, I remember reading her description last September on the Cartoon Network TDI site, and it said she was a stalker. However, she doesn't seem much of a stalker. Just psychotic.
  5. Owen. I never really liked him. He just got worse.
Well, overall, though, I wouldn't say this spinoff is as bad as another spinoff, so I'm still gonna watch it. Especially seeing that it's waay better than what Cartoon Network currently has.

No comments:

Post a Comment