Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finished my Homework!

I’d say this is a new record. Usually, I’d finish by Thursday or something. But then again, the blizzard which has kept me at home cancelled my plans of going to the mall.

Christmas Eve was good. Christmas Day was a little boring, but still good.

And in other news, we’re almost done with the Timberson Legacy!

Apparently, ABC Family has updated their schedule. A ‘new’ show, Still Standing, is on, as well as My Wife and Kids, That ‘70s Show, and 8 Simple Rules. I wish they’d get Boy Meets World or even Sister, Sister on. It sucks how ABC Family is either the channel which satisfies my craving for stuff from the ‘90s (Hey, they sometimes show ‘90s movies and shows), or the channel which has one too many teen dramas (Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, and others). Yes, I haven’t seen those shows, so I don’t have a right to judge them, but if it’s called ABC Family, why do all their shows appeal to teen girls?

I have to stop making personal life updates. They’re always so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment