Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

This week was Stressful

I could fully explain why, but that would be stupid for anonymous stuff, and it would be time consuming. Plus, I don’t think anyone would really want to hear about my selfish teen complaints, when there are people dying everywhere and stuff.

The short version: My APUSH teacher got mad at us again, and gave us busy work. I stayed up till 11:30 doing it. Then I couldn’t sleep, because I was nervous for that class (And because I had tea and some Chips Ahoy which probably gave me caffeine) until 1: 10, maybe?

Then a Photo project which I stayed after school for, a lot, got graded, and I got… a B-. On the rubric, he told me what I had to fix. He couldn’t just say that in person, when I still could’ve fix it? .-.

My Biology teacher' forgot we have other classes to study for and gave us a hard quiz.

My English teacher made sure my brother and I can’t work together on a project, and had to give a BS reason for why we didn’t work together, instead of just “You two might cheat/ Codependence is bad” or something.

Most of the week, I was waiting for the weekend just so I could sleep eight hours.

Oh well, it’s almost Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's stupid about your Photo teacher. I don't get why your English teacher did that. It wouldn't really be a big deal if you worked together lol. I don't get why teachers give busy work, especially in an AP class. Hope this week goes better for you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :)
    So far it's going somewhat better than last week, not sure why though lol.

    ReplyDelete