Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frightful…

…But in Sims, it’s so delightful.

Recently, All About Style has contributed some warm winter wear for teen girls.

What have people said about it?

allaboutstyle

While I haven’t actually downloaded them or whatever, I agree with both Anons.

Teen clothes is completely pretty rare (After male clothes of any kind that isn’t underwear), so I’ll probably get it sometime later this weekend.

And Anon #2 has a point. Though if All About Style wanted to replicate realistic winter teen clothes, they’d be better off with sweatshirts, sweatpants, and Uggs. And Northfaces wouldn’t be so bad, either. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't we download Uggs a few months ago?
    And I don't want to see Northfaces. D: They'd be too blocky and boring for the Sims. I like dressing my Sims vicariously, if that makes sense.
    I don't think the sweatshirt/sweatpants/Ugg combo wouldn't work in the Sims, because the baggy parts wouldn't work, so it would look like hooves with regular pants and a jacket, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did, but then I uninstalled them because they looked bad.
    LOL @ hoof-pants.

    ReplyDelete